Regular bus services throughout the region. Kingston has over 300 buses every hour: In London this is second only to Victoria
Regular service from London Waterloo: 8 trains per hour arrive into Kingston from Waterloo via Wimbledon, Waterloo via Richmond, and Shepperton
Call the numbers below for details of your local services:
- London Transport: 020 7222 1234
- London & Country Buses:
020 8668 7261
- Surrey Travel Line: 01737 223000
Easy access from the A3, M3 and the M25.
Kingston has 7,000 parking spaces to choose from. John Lewis and 6 other car parks have all received the "Secure Car Parks Award"
Bentall Centre A and B, Cattle Market, The Rose (formerly Drapers) and Seven Kings car parks are all open until midnight.
Planning your journey
Using public transport or having your purchases delivered for free by John Lewis Kingston can help you avoid Kingston's traffic jams and tailbacks.
- Kingston Station is just 5 minutes' walk from John Lewis, and offers a fast and frequent train service
- Comprehensive and regular bus service throughout the Borough
- Easy access by bike, with plenty of secure cycle racks
- River service from Hampton Court and Richmond
- And remember: John Lewis offers free delivery to all of the UK mainland.
- Why not use the Transport for London Journey Planner to help plan your journey? Enter where you're travelling from and it will show you how to get to John Lewis Kingston.
Other useful links: